Cylinder Head torque - old thread revisited

Greetings Digesters,

I know we've been through this before but my mind needs some
refreshing.  With a rebuilt engine how often should the head be
re-torqued.  I have a Duetto with a reasonably stock 1600.   I torqued the
head at 500 miles back in August and just yesterday at 2000.  Both times
cold, with oil.   The car hasn't been started since I did it
yesterday.  Should I do it again hot ?   Without oil ?

Let the emails begin !!!

Thanks,

Dan Walker
67 Duetto