105 front seat removal

Greetings alfisti,

I have successfully removed the front drivers seat on my 1750 GT
Veloce by removing the 4 Allan bolts (using 6mm Allan wrench) that
hold down the metal sliders of the seat (I want to have both seats
reupholstered this winter).

Unfortunately I am in over my head with the passenger seat.  Two out
of the four bolts will not come out.  Too much rust (I did not
know this until now and am feeling pretty blue) and they will only
turn.  The anchor points are toast.  Now the sliders are a little
loose.   First I have to try and get them out (maybe with a small
hacksaw) to remove the seat and address the rust later (or maybe use
a welder to tack the sliders to the floor pan where it is solid?)

Has anyone removed the front seats without removing the
runners (sliders)?

Feeling a little discouraged Toronto (on this relatively warm day
(55F, which is likely the last day above freezing for 5 months...)

Thanks