New Verde Questions

Greetings all,

I just picked up a Milano Verde (79,xxx miles,
original owner, original bill of sale etc...) It
really is quite a different car than my 89 Gold. I
have a few questions:

1. What is the Recaro material number?. The driver's
seat has tears/rips in it so I would like to get it
fixed over the winter.

2. The sunroof works, but it is now stuck about 1/4 of
the way open. I'm guessing its stuck on the rails
somewhere but any advice on how to fix it would be
much appreciated.

3. The PO used non-synthetic oil. The car will be
stored during the winter, but whats a good procedure
to switch to synthetic? I've heard of leaks etc
developing when switching...

Thanks
Phil Gicante
London, ON