164 fuel hoses

Karl Chen recommended BMW fuel hoses for the 164 in an earlier posting.

I replaced the cheap Kragen FI hoses I had with BMW part # 013-31-1-469-781.  $12 for 1 meter's worth, 8x13 mm.  Any BMW dealer should have it in stock.

The Kragen hoses I had began to deteriorate almost immediately, spewing a fine spray of fuel when cold unless the clamps were constantly re-tightened.

So far BMW hoses seem to be holding up well.  Visually, they are of better quality than the Kragen stuff.  No surprise there.

Paul cuadra@domain.elided

95 LS 5-speed
97 Moto Guzzi Sport