Alfa Calendars

The NWARC (Seattle area Alfa club) did calendars for two years 98 and 99. We
had fun putting them together but not that much fun trying to sell them. The
economics of printing really require a run of 2000 or more to get costs down
to where there's some chance of making money. We had sort of a sweetheart deal
on printing but it put too much strain on one of our member's job situations,
so we quit. We never sold more than around 500 to 600 and many of those were
through second sources. Had we been able to sell more we probably would have
attracted the attention of Alfa/Fiat lawyers. If you locate a nice one let me
know. I miss having one.

Emmo