Re: alfa-digest V8 #224

In a message dated 11/13/2001 8:52:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Oh, thanks for clearing that up, Jorge.  I think I've got it figured
> out now.  I'm going to start putting a 50/50 mix of distilled water
> and ethylene glycol in my Alfa and undiluted tap water in my self.  I
> must have had it backwards.  That explains all those headaches and
> cracked engine blocks...

Joe E:

Do not let it get around, but there are Major Cities in the USA where you
should NOT drink the tap water.

Thanks to the diligence of the brilliant and dedicated, the water is free
enough of noxious germs, but it can be laced with all kinds of suspended and
dissolved chemicals, some from agricultural spraying over open aqueducts.

Or, this is an urban legend brought to you by the folks who sell bottled
water at more than the price of gasoline.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA