Re:Seat belt source

"Does anyone know of a source for good quality, retractor-type 3-point
lap/shoulder belts?"

Dana,
One of these days I'm going to get the seat belts changed out in my GTV.
The following is what I've collected for sources of retracting 3 point
seatbelts.

I don't have contact information for Stuart Sandeman, but it shouldn't be
too difficult to find.
Stuart Sandeman's Alfa Performance Connection in Laguna Beach

Rainer Hurtienne sells a setup that looks pretty good.  I have an email from
them with a photo of their belts that I will forward to you.
Rainer Hurtienne http://alfahurtienne.de/htdocs/english/index.htm

Cheers,
Lawrence
71 GTV