Re: alfa-digest V8 #221

I'm new to the Alfa world, and I'm trying to get some pricing ideas -
I'm currently looking at an '86 Spider Veloce with 64,000 actual miles

The car is in nice shape - its got a new top, Cd changer, wooden shift knob,
wooden steering wheel (which needs refinishing). Parts of the car have been
repainted recently - I can tell there is some bondo/repair to the front hood,
and some of the paint is bubbling and cracking on the front fender and trunk
lid. But it's not something you see until you start looking pretty close. The
interior is nice - drivers seat has been recovered, passerger seat needs to be.
The upholstery is in fair condition. The air works somewhat (not real cold, but
what do you need air for when you are in a convertible, right?) The power
windows work, and the power mirrors somewhat work. It drives really nice, and
has always been serviced by an Alfa-only mechanic. Any ideas on a fari price, or
price range for a car like this? Much appreciated -

Jacob Gibb
jmgibb@domain.elided
Soon to be up to his ears in Alfa land....