State Farm Commercial

I may have missed this if it was already brought up on the list, but...

Anyone see the State Farm commercial with the 198? red Alfa Spider?

The premise is that some guy buys a Spider, and intends to drive it to
his high school reunion to show off.   He gets rear-ended shortly before
the event, but State Farm to the rescue repairs it ASAP.  Just in time
for him to pull up to the reunion an impress some babe.

I saw it during football on FOX this Sunday (I think.)

	--Mark