FS: 6 New NGK plugs for164S/proper ones for LS

The manual for the 1994 164 series lists the spark plugs for the LS as being
NGK PGR6A. These are the WRONG plugs for the LS (or other 24V cars) as they
are too wide. The correct plug for the 24V cars is the PFR6B which has a
narrower body. The NGK PGR6A plug is for the 164S series only. Consequently I
have six brand new plugs for sale to an S owner who wants a set of 100K mile
plugs. They normally sell at dealers (and in repair shops) for $36 each. I
shall sell them at my cost which is $12.50 each, plus $5 shipping for a total
of $80. (contact me off-line if interested).
Graham Arlen
164LS