Re: Header Wrap

About the header wrap on a Shankle header. Remove it immediately!
The header will crack wide open. I know this from personal experience.
They cannot handle the intense heat when wrapped.
I wrapped what appeared to be a Shankle header that was on my Spider
when I bought it. Only after it split open and I purchased a new one did
I see the warning note about wrapping these.
Tony Martie
78 Spider