PIR lap mpgs.

In a message dated 11/12/2001 7:44:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

Tessie McMillan writes:

>  One question, though: No squealing tires? ? ? ? What up with that?! !
>  &:-))))))

Joe has the line at PIR down and is downright _smooth_ driving it.  Plus his
Spider has the Kumho Ecsta 712s.  The Kumhos that Tess heard me squealing
around at Bremerton on are an earlier version, not the 712s.  Joe's tires
have a more agressive tread pattern and do not squeal like mine.  Maybe Joe's
are squealing and we just can't hear them over the sound of the exhaust!!!

Gordy Hyde
on the edge of (rainy) Seattle