'92 Alfa 164L parts for sale

Hello all. I'd like to offer for sale a few new parts I originally bought for
my wife's 164L automatic. We sold the car this past spring and I'd like to get
these parts out of my basement and to someone who can use them. I'm not
looking to make any   money but  just get some of my money back. Shipping
charges will be in addition to prices posted. If anyone has any parts for the
GTV-6 I'll trade. Here they are:

164L auto trans. service kit consisting of a generic "O" ring seal,
#00607-60045-0000 Z seal and
00607-60044-0000 ZZ auto. trans filter: $20.00 US plus shipping.

2 brand new, unused, still in the original boxes Brembo 164 front brake rotors
@ $50.00 US each plus shipping.

1 sealed bag of 5 164 wheel mounting studs @ $15.00 US plus shippind.

I Radiator hose in sealed bag #00605-10276-0000 @ $5.00 US plus shipping.

For a Milano;

1 power steering hose #16124.23019.01 @ $45.00 US plus shipping.

Hope you're interested.
I'm located in south central Massachusetts, USA.
Roger LaFerriere
rogerlaf@domain.elided