ABS relay

Guys, (and Ladies)

while I have your attention, does anyone know the type/code of the ABS relay,
(on the car disc manual it is referenced as I40).

Someone has changed(?) it in the car(?) a long time ago, with a heavily
tortured plastic case Siemens relay, and opening it up has revealed a contact
that has been very well mistreated, so this relay should probably go.

Thanks again,

Joseph
88 Milano Verde