car covers, again

Go to http://www.bigskycarcovers.com/  A year ago I bought an Evolution 4
cover for my Spider for $120 shipped, the lowest price I'd found by a good
margin.  They are a great company to deal with and were extremely helpful.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

 Seeing Dean's posting prompted me to recall that I may not have bought my
covers directly from Cover Craft, although they shipped from there. I also
bought through Big Sky, and remember the pricing and selection being very
good. I did find that an Evo 4 cover will deteriorate when used outdoors,
so that it becomes very thin after a few years- it will loose fibers in
places resulting in thin spots. I went through two of those before the Noah
fabric was introduced. The Noah seems stiffer, and thinner, buts works and
lasts much better in a harsh climate like Chicago winters.

Robert Clauss
Mt. Prospect, IL  USA

'65 Giulia TI
'86 Graduate