85 spider runs rough

I have an '85 Spide that i just put back together after a complete paint
spray. I've cleaned the ground connections and hooked every thing back up.
The car starts immediatley with no problems but it idles like it wants to
stall and if you hit the gas quickly (as opposed to accelerate slowly) the
car nearly stalls before it starts to catch. Once it is up in the rpms it
runs fine. Does anyone have any ideas what may cause this? I've checked all
of the vbacuum hoses and replaced all of them under the hood tht stay in the
engine bay area. Those that go out to the passenger area I have not
replaced. All ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mark
    '57 Spider
    '61 2000 Roadster