ABS pump leaking! HELP!

I thought my problems with my ABS were solved....guessed wrong!

The other day, I heard the ABS pump working continuously while I was
driving.  I check the fludi level and found that it was VERY low...so low
that I had to add a bottle of fluid!  I assumed that when the mechanic
bled the brakes, he forgot to top up.  I filled it and forgot about it.

The next morning, I decided to check the fluid again, to make sure.
(Any good Alfa owner does a mental check every morning anyways, right??)

Fluid was WAY down again!  As I was cursing, I glance at the abs pump
and see that it was dripping.  The end of the pump that is closest to
the firewall seems to be dripping.  There is some kind of bushing/nut/spacer
(thingy)
on the end, which in turn connects to a small bracket that finally secures
the entire assembly to the engine bay.  This 'thingy' seems to be loose and
where the dripping is coming from...

Has anyone had such a problem?  Is this thing truly something I can fasten
to stop the drip or are my problems more serious.  I must say, the pump
IS working.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dimitri