Re: alfa-digest V8 #215 - FREE Sedan!!!

       I will raise your FREE sedan by offering a PAIR of free 1975 Alfetta
Berlina Sedans.  And I will lower your $50 "free" price by $50 and include at
least one engine free.  The deal includes a total of four transaxles, a dozen
doors, three complete interiors (two tan, one brown), etc.
       That is, I have a matched pair plus spares still available.  They are
in Oklahoma and both must go together as both will be needed for a proper
restoration.
       And, yes, I have made this offer before.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City
Help me stay below a dozen Alfas.