car covers, scooters

Regarding Richard's request for a recommendation for a car cover, I would
endorse the "Noah" fabric by Kimberly Clark. I parked my Spider outdoors
for many years until I built a larger garage, and went througha number of
different covers. Each time I bought a new one, I bought a better one. The
last one, the Noah, was truly waterproof and yet breathable, and was soft
enough to protect the finish. I bought it from Cover Craft, and the number
was 405-238-9651. I also purchased a Technalon cover for my TI, which is
kept indoors. If Cover Craft had patterns for both the Spider and the TI,
then they surely have one for a GTV-6.

For scooters and parts, check out www.scooterworks.com

Robert Clauss
Mt. Prospect, IL  USA