Re: Giulia 1750 Super

After a long series of delays and setbacks, my '66 Giulia Super is finally
running again, with a new 1750 engine.  Man, what a car!  Having not driven
the Super since June, I'm impressed all over again with the  superior
design of this little jewel of a car.  It's also the most attention-getting
vehicle I've owned, bar none.  Despite the faded paint and rusty spots
around the lower edges, doesn't go a day without getting admiring looks and
curious questions ("What is that?",  "Is it valuable?").

Dana Loomis
Durham NC USA

    You rascal!  You are making me have second thoughts about getting rid of
the one I used to have!  Oh, well.  Only room for one car and the Duetto took
precedence.
  Skip
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va.