Giulia 1750 Super

After a long series of delays and setbacks, my '66 Giulia Super is finally
running again, with a new 1750 engine.  Man, what a car!  Having not driven
the Super since June, I'm impressed all over again with the  superior
design of this little jewel of a car.  It's also the most attention-getting
vehicle I've owned, bar none.  Despite the faded paint and rusty spots
around the lower edges, doesn't go a day without getting admiring looks and
curious questions ("What is that?",  "Is it valuable?").

Dana Loomis
Durham NC USA