Re: Page Not Found /Giulia Super pages and Capital Chapter web site moved... the correct URLs (sigh)

well, crud, that's what you get for my not paying attention... I didn't clean
up the URL
enough.  The _correct_ URL for the Capital Chapter pages is:
http://www.alfaclubdc.com/capchap1.htm
  and Jack's Giulia Super pages are at:
http://www.alfaclubdc.com/jsuper1.htm
  so... of course the correct URL for the fusi stuff is:
http://www.alfaclubdc.com/fusi.htm
 ... this time I checked my typing.
sorry,
- Jack