164 ABS

If I remember right, the ABS has its own module, to be tested with a separate
cartridge on the Marelli tester and with a separate socket for the tester. I
don't recall any "tricks" on the Cardisc similar to the ones for the Air-bag
code resetting or the ones for the Motronic code reading.
I hope I'm wrong and there's a simple way to read codes with that and reset
them. Maybe powering down the unit?
Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S (faster than ever)