Bay Area Berlina for sale

A Berlina Register member in Marin County contacted me about wanting to sell
his 1974 Berlina, converted from rubber bumpers to stainless.  If you're
interested in such a car, let me know and I'll provide the contact
information.  At the moment it's not running, but the owner was possibly
going to put the engine and trans back in to get it going.  Not my car, etc.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register (www.berlinaregister.com, now with more pictures)