Bay Area Berlina for sale

I have a 1973 Berlina for sale, maroon/tan with rubber bumpers.  Sold, nice
looking car that drives well and has good interior.  High points include
strong 2000 engine, good brakes and drivetrain, Marelliplex ignition, new
battery, good-looking shiny paint, all trim present and good, everything
works except heater fan, original blue Calif plates from new, only two small
rust spots. Less-high points include crack in passenger's side of
windshield, older tires, and fact that it is a Berlina. Registered and ready
to go. $1,500/BO. Car is in Berkeley, CA. Email for pictures.

I have a set of stainless bumpers and perfect light tan interior for sale
separately/possible package deal if interested. Thanks.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register