re: mysterious Giulia

At Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:42:20 +0100 Brose Olivier wrote
>I am looking for information about a GTV 2000 with number AR2424170.
>I am willing to buy it but the actual owner has not any documents about
>it. So I am a little bit afraid if it's possible to get papers.
>Can someone help me ?
>I live in Belgium.
>Thanks in advance.

Ask to Elvira Ruocco at Archivio Storico Alfa Romeo in Arese, Milan.
She can tell you how this car was (so you can know whether it is
original or not), she can tell you the production day, and also
who was the 1st owner (at least she told me that in the case of my
car).  That should help you gathering informations about this car.
Mrs. Ruocco's email is: elvira.ruocco@domain.elided
Luca

nodoubt,
crashed 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99