1300 Junior information

I highly recommend Chris Rees's new book, 'Original Alfa Romeo Spider',
which covers the differences between the 1750 Spider and 1300 Juniors
(among other Spiders) in a very organized manner, e.g. Body Trim with
subtitle for the 1300 Junior. There he does include that the lower front
bumpers (are) finished in black rather than chrome (sic?).

He mentions other differences such as no Perspex headlamp fairings, etc.

Then he moves onto the Interior, Wheels & Tyres, Electrics, Engine,
Transmission, and Brakes. Good info, especially for someone trying to
restore to original specs.

Chris also discusses the differences made specifically for the American
market.

I admire his research, then finding a coherent way of presenting it all.

Yeah, I'm going to do a little name (actually picture) dropping: Photos
of my client's 1750 Round-Tail are on Contents page and pages 6, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46,  and 47.

And, yes, was gently dinged for having the earlier hub caps on the car.

The book covers Series 1 through 4 although don't believe he terms them
as such.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA