164 brakes locked up

I was driving my 91 164L today and the brakes came on and wouldnt release.
The brake pedal was full of pressure and wouldnt move when I pressed it.  I
pulled over and sat for 20 minutes, then when I started the car again it
acted normal.  The car has sat for a year without being driven much and I
just started driving it for the last 2 weeks.  I had the rear calipers
replaced before I started driving this car again.  Is it possible that this
would be the result of an air bubble in the lines?  Could this be a result
of the brake lines not being flushed properly?

Thanks for your help guys. This is such a great resource and I want to thank
you (as a poor graduate student) because you all have saved me a lot of
money over the years in trouble shooting  =)

keith