Was Spider Jr. Bumpers

Regarding Alex Csank's posting about Spider Jr. differences:

Point 2:
The only round tails with the rear side marker lights were the fuel injected
US 1750 models (105.62)

Point 5:
The correct mirror is a small round type without the Alfa logo!

Point 6:
Early Juniors had the air cleaner on the exhaust side and the crossover tube
across indented cam covers to a carburettor plenum - identical to Duettos
and early 1750s.  Later Juniors had the intake side air cleaner assembly.

Point 10:
The radio was whatever the dealer or owner chose to install, and the antenna
went wherever they felt like putting it.  My Spider Jr. still had its first
radio when I restored it. It was a wretched, ultra-cheap AM/FM radio. I
threw it out and replaced it with the Pininfarina plate.

I know, these are nits, but we should keep things as accurate as possible.

George Beston
Alfetta
Spider Jr