This is a test - 1300 Spider Junior Front Bumpers

Brock Butler asked about the lower bumper bars on his Spider 1300 Jr.

The painted black bars made from mild steel are definitely one of the
differentiators of the Spider Jr.  I have pictures of a Duetto (Spider 1600)
from the 1993? AROC convention in Baltimore - a beautiful white car with
Vermont plates - which also had black lower bumper bars.  That is the only
time I've seen them on anything other than a Spider Jr.  The owner may have
painted or coated the original stainless bars for aesthetic reasons, but I'm
just speculating about that.

My recommendation would be to plastic coat the replacement bumpers in a
finish that has a soft gloss, somewhere near the middle of the spectrum
between flat and glossy.

By the way, the side marker lights Brock mentioned are not unique to the
Junior.  They are shared by all but the earliest 1750 Spiders.

George Beston
Alfetta
Spider 1300 Jr.