This is a test - 1300 Spider Junior Front Bumpers

Question:  Does the 1300 Spider Jr. have a lower front bumper that is
painted?  Mine was painted black and all the pictures in the books appear to
be black also.  Is this one of the differentiators of the Junior model, like
two spoke steering wheel and marker lights in front of the wheel well?  Or,
have do owners paint their lower front bumpers when they get old and rusted?
I have new OEM stainless bumpers for my '68 Jr. restoration.  Should I
powder-coat the lowers shiny black?

Brock Butler
Account Executive
	  \|/
	-- C L I C K
	  /|\ COMMERCE
Office:  972-596-5305
Mobile:   972-467-5724
Fax:        309-210-3037

Click Summit: The Forum for the Multi-Channel Enterprise
Big City. Big Names. Big Ideas.
February 10 - 12, 2002  Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
www.clicksummit.com <http://www.clicksummit.com>