Re: Backup lights on '93 Spider

If it's the back-up light switch- no- it's not an easy repair-

I recently posted a request as to whether or not the job could be done
without dropping the transmission- the concensus was there was another way-
remove the engine!

Seriously- double and triple check all wiring- get under the car and check
the wires that go to the bellhousing- try shorting them to see if the lights
come on (make sure the key is turned "on"). It may only be a wiring problem
before or after the switch (if you're lucky).

Ironicly- just as I was going to crawl under my '87 Spider, they started
working again- very mysterious...

growing older but not up...
Ray
rcmanners@domain.elided