2 questions Milano auto & 164

Can anyone tell me where the backup light switch is located on a Milano
automatic? No backup lights working so it won't pass inspection. Fuse (11)
and bulbs seem to be OK.

Also have a 91 164 whose rear windows are dead---neither one works. The CD
shows a fuse for each but I can't find them. Where are they? CD shows a
rear window lifts relay up under the dash someplace. I admire this fine
engineering that necessitates ripping the whole goddamned car apart to get
to small electrical components that are expected to fail periodically.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
Ed Parise
Churchville, VA