78 Spider front brake problem

Hey Everybody,
       I've been working on this all day and am a little frustrated since I
really expected this to be a simple job.  I am replacing the front brake
calipers and had the discs turned at the same time.  I purchased new bearings
so that I could do a complete job as the old ones were a bit worn.  Now the
problem.

I have the new bearing races installed inside the hub.  Because of the really
tight fit I had installed the inner bearings onto the spindle.  Now of course
I can't get the hub on with the oil seal in place.  If I put the inner
bearing inside the hub and install the oil seal how can I get the inner
bearing onto the spindle?  I had to heat it in an oven to get it on the first
time.
       Should I just put it inside the hub and hammer on it till it goes
on???  I need some advice here.

Thanks,
Ed Gibbs

Ocala FL