Alfa Chips

Thanks to Carson Damm and a few others who answered my inquiry re the chips
advertised by Autodelta in the UK.  Apparently they are only for motronic
equipped cars and not the earlier jetronic as in my Milano.

However a few asked about a web address or similar. For those who might be
interested in contacting them, the ad did not give an e mail or web address.
The phone number listed is 020 8838 3535 and fax is 020 8838 3300.

Have fun.

Tony Brucia