Re: Phoenix Inspection

Hi All:

Sorry if this has already been addressed (I am behind on my reading).  Mike Nakamura asked about Alfa inspection facilities in the Phoenix area.  Another Digester replied and mentioned Max of Switzerland and Arizona Twin-Cam.  Please be advised that Max of Switzerland no longer is in business (their location now houses the Barrett-Jackson showroom, I think).  Arizona Twin-Cam recently moved to 2816 E. Jones Ave. #2, Phoenix (602-276-6935).  My personal choice would be Auto International (Charlie Fife) at 9609 N. 21st Drive, Phoenix (602-997-6792).  They are very honest and straightforward, and have a simply encyclopaedic knowledge of Alfas.  I have no personal experience with Arizona Twin-Cam, so I cannot comment on them.

Feel free to contact me off-digest if you have any questions.

Regards,

Arno Leskinen
Gilbert, AZ USA
Newsletter Editor, Arizona AROC