Re: Phoenix inspection

I lived in Phx. from 93-98. Tough years (didn't own an Alfa). I can give you a few weak leads. There used to be an authorized dealer in Scottsdale, Max of Switzerland. He also had other Rolls Royce and other upscale brands. Don't know if the business is still around. My boss went to have his Spider serviced at Arizona Twin Cam, which I believe could have been in the industrial area around the airport. The shop no longer exists, don't know what happened to him. There is a local AROC chapter in AZ.