Bad Buyer AND- Sellers too ....

I had the opposite situation that occurred when I bought my GTV6 online:

The car was grossly misrepresented in many ways, even by the "mechanic" I
spoke to about the car. Mileage was surely inaccurate (not even original
speedo), rust was found on this "rust free" car in several places. Transaxle
grinded into gears (I was told it did not do this), brakes were shot (told
also to be good). "A few stone chips in the front of the car" turned out to
be a bad case of chicken pox all over the front, hood, spoiler, mirrors,
etc)

And the one that got me was "just needs some touch up paint for concourse".
Too bad I found this list too late after my purchase.

My mechanic said that although the car is overall very good, there are many
telltale signs that the car does not have 24k original miles on it, as said
by seller and mechanic. Car was misrepresented quite a bit-

-Michael in New Jersey- I still love the car though, just feel I overpaid a
bit.