re: GTV6 for Mrs.

No way. My wife hated the GTV6, she thought it looked like an early
Datsun 200SX. The car hated her, too, exploding plenums, hard starts,
and all. It was not about the steering or clutch effort, as she liked
to drive the 308.
Face it, the GTv6 is a boy car, through and through. I have had 3 of
them over the years.

thx, luke, Belmont, CA
74 Spider (new dino juice, fixed horn-cleaned connections--duuuhh)
90 911 C4 (overrated, but fun)
98 Audi A6 Q (it will not break down, even though the warranty is about
to end in January)
http://personals.yahoo.com