V6 cams?

I'm going to have my cams out to replace the valve stem seals
sometime soon and I'd like to install some hotter cams at the same
time.  What I'd really like is a pair of used 164S cams (APE charges
$250 for them when they have them in stock, which is very seldom),
but I'd be willing to pay more if, for example, you needed to get rid
of a set of unused aftermarket cams or something.  So, anyone got any
cams to get rid of?  Parting out your 164S?  Got some leftovers after
putting 24v heads on your Milano??  I *really* want some fun cams....
Let me know what ya got.

Thanks much,
Joe Elliott
'82 Alfa Romeo GTV 6 2.5