Re: Importing to the U.S.

Even better Bryan,  earlier this year they dispensed with the State Patrol
inspection requirement.

I just registered a  '72 Triumph Trident with an old VA title,  and I know
of  a least one recently registered out-of-state Giulia Spider Veloce also
without inspection.

If they can't find the exact model / year match in their previously
registered vehicle list,  they will usually pick the closest available,
helped by your 'informed' prompting.

Bruce Blair
Seattle