APE (again)

I called them before I went down to the Concorso in August and was told that
they weren't really set up for drop-ins.  I'm sure that if you called them
with some high-dollar needs they would make time for you to come pick them
up.

After the most recent flare-up on the digest regarding APE a few weeks ago I
reflected a bit on my previous contacts with them.  Admittedly most times
that I did call I was looking for some cheap parts. They were always
friendly to me (guess I was lucky) but for sure, next time I call, I will
start with the most expensive item first and then work down.

Good luck,

Kit
Seattle
'91 164L for sale