Glenn's overheating 164Q - update!

Well my mechanic has found a leaky radiator. Not a huge shock I guess, but certainly going to hurt the wallet.

I suppose the REAL pain will be in replacing whatever bearing they heard is going bad - one of the bearings that supports the serpentine belt, or possibly the timing belt?!?!? THIS is going to cost me. They asked if I had noticed the noise, and quite honestly, I don't think I'm in tune to all the sounds yet after a few months of ownership - plus the car is so quiet with the windows shut I just don't hear a lot of sounds. The loud exhaust helps drone out other sounds, too.

Oh well, when I get it back, it will be as good as new.

Thanks,
-Glenn

'94 164Q  (about to cost me quite a bit of dough)
'93 Spider Veloce (stuck driving this car for a few days, what a rough life)