Tranny and diff fluids for 1750

Next job up for the 71 1750 will be changing the tranny and diff
fluids.

This car is original enough that the factory service plaque is still
affixed under the hood.  It clearly states the use of 90 EP for both
tranny and diff.

This isn't news to me, as the Lancia Fulvias and Fiat Dinos of the
same era have the same specification,  but I was wondering what others
might be using instead or in place of.

And IF I happen to swap in a 2000 GTV rear axle,  what fluid would be
appropiate then,  75-90 GL5?

Thanks,

Ciao,  Jay