re: GTV6 vs 911 (how phat can ya get w/gtwe6 wheels/tires?)

I would also get her a membership at the local gym.  If she is going to be
driving in slow city traffic and parking alot she will need the arms of
Popeye to drive that puppy, if it is anything like my 83 GTV-6. Maybe
consider putting in the power steering from a Milano.

Jerry in Houston