RE: 2.0l TS Parts

I've been catching up... Eric Storhok asked about performance parts for
recent Alfa TS engines:

You could try http://www.autodelta.co.uk
or http://www.ebspares.co.uk/
or http://www.autoelaborazioni.it/
or http://213.84.81.13/ (all in dutch though)

Hope that helps
Willo

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated
above.  If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify our IT Department by telephone at 353-1-6769333
or e-mail internal.support@domain.elided and delete the e-mail from your
system.