Pumpkin Vandals

On a somber note, people who lob pumpkins need to be prosecuted. We
recently had some Yob (Brit for asshole) drop a Pumpkin off a pedestrian
overpass over one of our freeways. The resulting accident put the passenger
of the car into intensive care with serious internal injuries. A 30 lb
pumpkin will easily smash a car's windshield when it (the car or the
pumpkin) is travelling at relative 60 mph. Fortunately, the Yob was
sufficiently impressed with his own abject stupidity he turned himself in
to face the consequences.  Sigh.

Cheers and Happy Halloween everyone.

Michael

Michael Smith