Spider door needed

Anyone out there in the Southeast US have a Spider passenger-side door in
good condition at a reasonable price? Would prefer "Signal Red" (or any red)
as used on my '76. A small rust is expected but not necessarily desired --
this would match the rest of the car.

I don't need any accessories or attachments such as interior trim, window
glass/mechanism, mirror, or door handle although any of these items would
shorten install time.

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1993 164L - 1976 Spider (now with 1982 GTV6 seats!)