FS: 1967 Duetto 1600

While out crusing yard sales with the wife, I discovered the above car
in a garage near my house in Winston-Salem, NC.

It's overall in good shape, considering it's been sitting for several
years.

The good:  All the chrome, trim and badges are there and in good shape.
The nose and tail are solid and devoid of rust apart from a dime sized
surface patch starting to show through the paint on the left rear
fender.  Top looks ok, he has new carpets to be installed, and a spare
transmission, a spare new gasket set, and some other odds and ends.  It
has nice alloy wheels that I couldn't immediately identify.  They look
like turbinas with fewer, wider spokes?

The bad:  It's been sitting, and not running for a while.  The airbox is
off the carb, and the engine bay is dirty and cluttered.

The ugly:  Rusty floorboards.  Driver's side mostly, you can see right
through in a few places.  They will need to be replaced.  The paint is a
dirty faded respray.

Overall, it looks like a good solid car, with the only rust in a
replaceable spot.  I really, really like it, and if I wasn't committed
to two other cars and a wife, I'd jump at it.

The owner is Mike Arendall, and his number is 336-785-1967 (fancy
that!).  He wants $2000 for it, and I think that's pretty reasonable.

Not my car, not my problem, no interest, void where prohibited, etc.  I
will be more than happy to go back and take a closer look if you're
interested.

Hoping it finds a good home!

Peter