Re: cinema demolition

> If you need to destroy a valuable car in a picture, here's what is usually
> done:

<snip>

> For some (nondestructive) scenes you probably use the real car you have
> bought or rented for the occasion.

Any idea on how they demolished that Ferrari F355 in "The Rock"?
I don't remember the details, but I have a faint picture of the Ferrari
chasing a HUMMER, and then somehow Nicholas Cage (a
Cappola actually!) turning it into a few pieces of scrap and a
wheel. ;]

Ah, that Alfa in Godfather II was beautiful. :>

Ryan
SAAB 900 Turbo
Ducati 650SS w/ Gio.Ca.Moto bodykit (www.umich.edu/~rfellini/)